Friday, July 31, 2009

147 days and counting...is that right?


Oh gosh...is it really only 147 days til Christmas? Yesterday's post put me in the mood to share another Christmas layout...but then I realized that the holidays are less than 5 months away...booo!


Hubby's in retail so the holiday season isn't so fun around here. We try and make it as special as we can, but he's gone a lot and often ends up with only Christmas day off. Which means that Santa pictures end up being my duty. So sometimes we get good ones and sometimes we don't. I don't worry too much about it...it is what it is. To be honest, Santa isn't the reason we celebrate...so I just count it as a fun childhood tradition and don't stress about it too much.


Now, I wish I had kept track of what products these were, but I didn't. I'll have to start doing a better job of that...give credit where credit is due! I know that the cute foil letters are Thickers...I love 'em! Can you tell that I used three of the dots instead of brads in the corner?



2 comments:

  1. love the Santa layout...I haven't figured out what to do with our "old" Santa pics yet! And cool idea for the dots from the thickers. If Abbie hadn't gotten into my thickers stash....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and I love the one in the post before this, really nice grid pattern, plus I think that road map is one of my current faves too!

    ReplyDelete