Wednesday, September 23, 2009

loves

Anyone else into watching Rachel Zoe? I totally lose myself in her world...it's so NOT mine! But mostly I love to hear her new catch phrases: die, bananas, loves. Hee hee...makes me feel cool if I can actually use them in real life. If you have no idea what I'm talking about...she is a celebrity stylist with a show on Bravo. Hilarious! But only if you are into fashion and wishing you lived a life that large. BTW...her book: Style A to Zoe is a great, quick read.

Anyway...you didn't come here to learn what a fashion wanna be I am, did you?

So my current love?




The August Kit! The colors are so great! And I spy a certain white uni-ball pen...another fave!


And how about a custom stitching template? Mer and Kins rock the custom embellies!



And who can go wrong with a overlay by Hambly?




More yummy...Jenni Bowlin has the greatest vintage-y stuff!

I'm off to plan some layouts using this stuff...lucky me!






No comments:

Post a Comment