Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas cards...

Are you working on yours yet? I know...seems a bit early, right?


Well, I picked up the patterned papers for mine and already have a sketch drawn. And honestly, this is kind of late for me.

If you know me, you know that my cards are usually a bit on the labor intensive side. In fact, hubby requested less labor this year. Not sure why he cares...he doesn't do any of it. LOL.

I did agree with him, though. Three kids, a dog and everything else that goes on around here hasn't allotted a lot of time for scrappy stuff lately so I don't want to over commit to a big Christmas project, too.

So mine will be more simple this year...but...there WILL be stitching. If you have received my cards in the last few years you know that I'm a stitchin' fool on my cards. I can't help myself!

Maybe you aren't as crazy as me...and you are looking for a creative way to do a photo card without breaking the time bank but at the same time being different...check out Becky's Blog. She might have a solution for you. I'd so be using her templates if I wasn't doing my own crazy thing.


 
 
p.s. The paper above is Crate Paper...their holiday line...love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment