Saturday, November 7, 2009

mojo

First of all...that previous post? I thought I had delayed it so I could add some of my old friends (photos) to it...so it would be cute and not so wordy. I guess I hit post instead. Geesh...oh well...

I have been so lacking in creative mojo lately. Not sure why. Usually when this hits me, I just ride it out and eventually something inspires me. This time around between that and our crazy schedule I haven't been scrapping much.

Recently I picked up the August kit and got cracking. Kinsey and Mer created a super cute sewing template, so I attempted hand sewing for the first time. I kind of got into it...

Cool template, huh?

Here's something funny I learned...when you stitch on the Core-dinations color cored cardstock, a bit of it peeks through...this brown cardstock has a red core. I kind of like how that 'mistake' turned out...

And then I had so much fun that I created my own little design. I know...just straight lines...but I liked how it turned out...



I forgot to take photos of the full layouts...I even did some cards...with stitching too...so check the flickr gallery for updates soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment