Tuesday, November 3, 2009

where have you been?

Oh my goodness...where have I been? What have I been doing?

The answers aren't really that exciting. It's called life. Life with three busy boys, a husband who works a lot, a mommy who has lost the creative mojo for a bit...Life.

Well, that and we have a new addition to our family...

Yep...

Here he is...



Isn't he just too cute?!

His name is Trigger. He is a two year old field Lab...fully trained and such fun. Good friends of ours needed a good, duck-hunting, home for him...and so he found his way here this last weekend.

He's not my excuse for lack of blogging the previous two weeks...but he's my excuse from this weekend. He just arrived and we're all adjusting. The boys are LOVING him. He's loving the attention...and pushing his limits. But like I said, fully trained and a very good dog.

And he's cured my desire for a fourth child. For now. ;)





2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are going to have your hands full girlfriend!! Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....what a cutie! I wish kids came fully trained....

    ReplyDelete