Wednesday, January 13, 2010

addendum

Not that you, my blog reader, cares much…but since this blog has become  a place to record some things in my life…and since I mentioned it yesterday as one of my 12…

We have a new coach!

Well, by ME I mean, my team that I love…USC Football.

USC offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin watches warmups before Pacific-10 Conference game at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday, October 14, 2006.

The fun part for us as fans is that he’s a familiar face (Lane Kiffin used to be on staff under Pete Carroll) and he’s bringing a few more familiar faces with him.

The happy dance has been restored in this Trojan house!

What makes you happy? Have you scrapped it lately?

(Did you like that segue ?)

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment