Friday, January 29, 2010

challenge…layout #1

Wondering what I’m talking about? Check out my challenge post here.

Here was the first sketch I posted…

nostalgiatoursketch

…and the results…

 nostalgiatourlayout

A little Nostalgia tour to my old stomping grounds when I went down south for my 20 year high school reunion last fall. I used Green Tangerine’s Oct/Nov Kit for this one!

nostalgiatourdetail01

Love, love, LOVE these fabric thickers from American Crafts! And the little letters…always a favorite…from MLS.

nostalgiatourdetail02The chipboard and button flower stickers from Sassafras Lass…the doily from Basic Grey…the masking tape…so fun!

nostalgiatourdetail03The swirly stitches are actually a rub-on from Hambly. Again with the Sassafrass Lass flowers…delish!

nostalgiatourdetail04I’m loving the color combo of this kit! As I was taking the pictures, I realized I’m not quite done. This gray bazzill circle is for the journaling…guess I have another step tonight!  

Stay tuned for sketch #3 tomorrow…

How are you doing with your own challenge? Link your results here so we can check it out!

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. The papers go so good with this layout! Was Dave's shirt planned? : ) I love it!

    ReplyDelete