Sunday, January 31, 2010

challenge…layout #2 and sketch #4

Wondering what I’m talking about? Check out my challenge post here.

I’m on a roll…how about you? (if you’re looking for sketch #4…scroll to the bottom of this post…)

Just a reminder…here was sketch #2:

thanksgivingmenu09sketch

And here is my take on it:

 thanksgivingmenu09layout

Holiday meals are good eating around here…well, most every day is good eating with my hubby! You’ll notice that we had his famous Butternut Squash soup…mmmmmm

Everything on this layout is from the Oct/Nov Kit!

thanksgivingmenu09detail06 The tag is a fun custom embellishment in the kit…on top of a cute mini envelope!

Paper is Jillibean Soup

thanksgivingmenu09detail05

Pearls are Opaline by Basic Grey, fun felt pom pom ribbon and the back side of the Jillibean Soup paper! And there are those yummy fabric thickers again…

 thanksgivingmenu09detail02

Loving the fuzzy ribbon in this kit. And the paper is by sassafras lass.

 thanksgivingmenu09detail03

other papers by:  Collage Press (orange print lower left), sassafras lass (cream linen print in center), Basic Grey (orange grid on right) , button by Jillibean Soup, those little letters by MLS.

 thanksgivingmenu09detail04 Another fun custom embellishment…I cut mine down.

And here is sketch #4…

baysidechoir09sketch This one is earmarked for 2 4x6 photos from my middle guy’s Christmas Choir experience at Bayside. Remember…I promised the last three sketches would be for 4x6 photos only?

And you may be saying to yourself…only TWO photos? Yep. I could have easily figured out a one pager for these…but lately I’m in a double pager mood. I go back and forth. With all the fun patterned paper in the December kit I thought it would be a fun way to play with some. Of course, you could make those spots 3x4 photos, too…play with it and see what you come up with!

Happy Scrapping!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment