Friday, January 8, 2010

soup’s done…

and it turned out great!

Wondering what I’m talking about? A few days ago, I posted that I was working with some Jillibean Soup papers…love them! Check out what I said here.

And this is the result…

trigger

Loved the cool, chunky buttons:

triggerdetail02

and of course I stitched…

triggerdetail03

And I used my scallop punch on all those cool papers:

triggerdetail01

Such fun!

Looking for a sketch? You got it!

triggersketch

I was inspired by this layout by Wendy Sue Anderson a few months back in CK.

inspirationtriggersketch

Link me to YOUR layout using the sketch…I’d love to stop by to check it out!

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Buttons rule! Do you use a regular sewing machine for your scrapping or is there a special one for paper crafers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen! I discovered your Blog while visiting Brenda's. You are so talented girl! I don't know how you do all you do. I bow down. I love your blog. Cute title too! Hope it's ok...I plan to follow you now. Ooh that sounds creepy, kind of stalkish. LOL Thanks for sharing all your great layouts. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete