Tuesday, February 2, 2010

challenge…layout #3 and some goodies

Wondering what I’m talking about? Check out my challenge post here.
Just a reminder…this was the sketch I worked from for layout #3:
bishops09sketch
And here is what I came up with:
bishops09layout
It’s an annual tradition for us to go to Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm. We loved including my brother-in-law and his family this year!
bishops09detail06
sorry about the picture quality…not sure what happened there…and this family picture: I promise I’ll stop using it here on the blog. ;)
stitches are rub-ons by Hambly
bishops09detail01
 glazed brads by Basic Grey …aren’t they great?!
bishops09detail02
American Crafts felt Thickers and little letters by MLS
 bishops09detail03
argyle paper was actually a custom embellishment tag that I trimmed down..
 bishops09detail04 I wanted to do something different with my journaling so I hand wrote it on a separate gray scrap and then trimmed it down to strips. I adhered it with glue dots so it raised just a bit. I like the look of the tone on tone…subtle, yet striking.
And now that the third layout is officially done…I went and picked up my new goodies!
 deckit04
Yummy creams, grays, greens and reds. I think the polka dot paper by     is my favorite. And do you recognize the striped paper by Crate Paper that I used on my Christmas card this year?
 deckit01
Love the idea of all the shades (and textures!) of white Bazzill in the kit. The lace snowflake paper is from KI Memories.
 deckit02
Sigh…this isn’t helping my mini letter addition. Or my fabric Thicker addiction! Can’t wait to try out that journaling  tape by Collage Press.
 deckit03 Once again, rockin’ custom embellishments paired up with some fun stuff (I spy journaling circles by Jillibean soup!)
Can’t wait to use these!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment