Thursday, March 4, 2010

date night

Thanks to my mom and dad we were able to have a date night while we were at Disneyland. Unbeknownst to us, they took the kids to the park, too…but we never ran into them.

We loved being by ourselves. We literally ran to rides before closing time, we went on rides in the single rider line to make waits shorter, we went on all the rides that are too fast or too scary for the kids. We enjoyed a quick dinner by ourselves. It was so fun.

datenightlayout

I didn’t want to deal with my camera that night so this was a quick iphone pic on Space Mountain. Not the greatest, but I wanted to document it anyway.

datenightdetail01

I layered some of the fun patterned papers, the wood, stickers from October Afternoon, letters from Prima…just went to town.  You’ll also notice that I didn’t use the customized clip like I had previewed in a previous post…I ended up deciding the orange didn’t have a place on my layout…so I switched it up.

datenightdetail02

And then I just used the layout as inspiration for a thank you note for my parents. It came together pretty quickly using the layout as my guide.

card03thankyou

So what have you done with the February kit?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment