Monday, March 15, 2010

pirate’s life…

This layout was done for Green Tangerines (the store) a while back. When they closed it was included in a stack of layouts I got back and I was reminded how much I loved it!

Simple, easy, but recorded a part of our lives at the time…look how little my big guys were!

apirateslifeforus You can see that I stitched across both layers of solid cardstock.

This was adapted from a sketch by Mackenzie in January of last year. You can see what she did with it here.GT sketch _1

I love those October Afternoon journaling cards…

apirateslifeforusdetail03 and the sticker sheets that went with this monster line as well…I can’t remember the name of it, do you?

apirateslifeforusdetail02Lots of fun words to play with…

apirateslifeforusdetail04  And of course…both mini letters by Making Memories and Thickers by American Crafts to round it all out!

What story do you need to get down on paper today?

Happy Monday!

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I ever saw this one. I love it!! So colorful and so BOY!!! I can't wait to do some of these boy layouts!

    ReplyDelete