Saturday, April 3, 2010

are you a color freak too?

Okay, first of all…apologies all around for not continuing the March kit blogging. Here’s the thing: Spring Break, house guests and hosting Easter do not make for good companions to blogging! To top it off, my oldest kiddo is sleeping in the loft where my computer is. I’ve been trying to sneak in here and there but tonight I’m just going with it. So far so good…he’s sound asleep. :)

So I’ll put up more March sneaks in a bit…I even have a fun tutorial to share this upcoming week.

But for now…are you a color nerd too? I love color. And I love to know what colors are coming up in the next season.

For instance…did you know one of my favorite all time colors is THE color of the year according to the color experts at Pantone? Yep. Yum. Turquoise in all it’s shades!

So this week when I saw this post at scrapbook update I geeked out and made this little color swatch. I don’t know why. I just did. Maybe to inspire me to do some scrapping with these colors and be part of the ‘in’ crowd? (I kid, I kid…)

Untitled-1 Who knows…but now that I’ve created it…I’m sharing it with you…

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are a color freak! And I love these colors, so yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete