How did august FLY by? And the summer, too, for that matter?
Here’s what my August looked like:
- Miles Run in August: 53 (the knee thing took a chunk out this…boo!)
- Longest Run: 12.5 (should have been 14…)
- Total Miles in 2010: 292
I shouldn’t really put this on here until I actually pull my head out of my creative you know what.
- Kids in school: 3 (albeit the little one is only gone for 5 hours a week…)
- Books read: 1 (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo…two thumbs up!)
- Pounds lost: um, I GAINED 2. ooops…time to avoid the sugar again
- Inches lost: none…but the fact that they didn’t go up pleases me…since I’ve been measuring inches I’ve lost 4.5 inches over all! (arms, legs, hips, chest, belly…over two months) Yay me!
- Friends said goodbye to: 1 (+her adorable family) Our friends the G’s are very hard to say goodbye to. I know it’s the best thing for them to move back home to be close to family…and I’m happy to have a fun destination to visit…but it’s still hard.
Here’s to September…