Monday, October 18, 2010

a layout for you

turning6layout

Here’s my middle guy at his 6th birthday. Lots of outdoor water fun!

turning6detail01

All papers are Teresa Collins Celebrate Line…love it! Those stars are part of the chipboard pack. Letters are Thickers, naturally.

turning6detail02

I combined pennants from the chipboard pack with pennants I cute out from one of the patterned papers. The ‘happy birthday’ printed one is actually a transparency layered over the paper.

turning6detail03

I combined my own handwriting with little letter stickers by MLS for a fun journaling technique.

That’s two birthday parties scrapped from 2010…now to work on the one that happened in January!

This layout is on display at Green Tangerines if you want to see it in person…

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment