Wednesday, December 1, 2010

october by the numbers

(ETA...HAHAHAHAHAHA...is anyone else wondering where the year has gone? I'm so far off...this should be NOVEMBER by the numbers!!!! Ack! It's December 1st!!!)

Apparently I can’t start and continue anything this year (12 on the 12th anyone?) But this one is easy…so here you go…
Running:
  • Miles: 42 (with little to no knee pain…woot woot)
  • Longest Run: 4.7 on the treadmill
  • Races: 1 5k (with a new PR!)
Blogging:
  • Posts: 14 (5 Running, 5 Scrap related and 4 random…who says I don’t offer something for everyone?)
Scrapbooking:
  • Um, never mind. But December is going to be a good month…stay tuned for some fun stuff…as in a little birdie told me that a certain kit club is getting back on it’s feet…
That’s all I can think of to share…how was your October November?
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. yay! I almost asked about the kit club when I was in the store yesterday, but didn't :)

    ReplyDelete