Friday, March 18, 2011

march kit layout #4

Check out what the rest of the PBD team did here. For more information on Green Tangerines Kit Club click here.

This was my favorite layout this month. I finally documented my journey to becoming a runner…

becomingarunnerlayout

becomingarunnerdetail03

I typed up my quick journaling…basically taking the year by month with snippets of how I progressed as a runner…and printed it out on cardstock. A little trimming and adhesive…and there you go. (and there are those gorgeous mini letters by Basic Grey again).

becomingarunnerdetail02

And cute little flowers by Basic Grey…with some fun brads sprinkled throughout. You’ll notice I hand drew some borders around the circle photos (again with the circle punch!)…the messier, and more imperfect the better.

becomingarunnerdetail01 I still struggle with labeling myself as a runner. I’m no FloJo for sure. But I love my little 11 minute miles (and I’m getting faster all the time).

I neglected to take a close up of the transparency shape included in the kit…take a look in the full pic at the top…loved it!

Stay tuned for some fun cards I made with the kit…and I should have my April kit in hand soon!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment