Sunday, August 7, 2011

august layout #3

{check out what the rest of the PBD team came up with here}

goodtimeslayout

Do you scrap bad pictures? I did here. These pictures were totally out of focus, everyone had their eyes closed and one even got a wonky line down the middle (probably happened when my external hard drive died and I had to have all my photos recovered…whew).

Here’s the thing though…I still wanted to document the fun family afternoon. So who cared about the imperfect photos!

goodtimesdetail02

I used a lot of chipboard stickers…made it super easy to make groupings of coordinating accents!

goodtimesdetail01 Another super easy, quick layout…another memory documented for my family. Who says everything has to be time intensive and perfect?

Last layout for August coming at you tomorrow…

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment