Friday, August 12, 2011

catch up…june layout #1

{See what the rest of the team came up with in June here}

You may have seen this layout as park of sneak peek week on the blog.

celebrating3layout Celebrating the birth of baby number three for a good friend (that baby is now 2!!). I love getting together and celebrating life’s milestones with friends.

celebrating3detail01

Lots of fun vintage-y embellishments in June’s kit! Loved the fun tickets.

celebrating3detail02

I snuck in some computer journaling in there…haven’t done that in a while!

Layout #2 tomorrow!

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. How special is this! Thank you....now I can tell Emma she's documented, unfortunately not by me!

    Ummmm.....look at you and your changes (I'm talking physical, btw)!?!? Looking good, hot mama!

    ReplyDelete