Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More, Please


Here it is...my first blogged layout...can I get a woot woot?

I did this one for Green Tangerines and the Teresa Collins line sold out so fast, they didn't have time to display it or anything. So sad...I thought it was an adorable layout.

The polka paper was Teresa Collins' Christmas line last winter and the recipe stuff is her line from the fall or winter? Such cute, cute stuff...but get it fast when that girl releases new stuff...it's hot!

I rarely do a layout without a bit of brads somewhere...they just add a little somethin' somethin'! And can you tell that I hand cut the parenthesis from the journal card and popped 'em up with dots? I'll do a better job of photographing those little details in the future as I get better at this blog thing!

And can you tell that these pictures are horrid? I totally forgot to change some settings on my camera...but I so wanted to document my youngest finding his own snack of Graham Cracker crumbs (!) so I used them anyway. Who cares?! For me it's all about documenting our lives...not the perfect photos. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE good photos...but I love the stories more.

Thanks for stopping by...

Kristen

p.s. Eve...thanks for being my first comment...you rock, sister! :)

2 comments: