Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What 'cha workin' on?

So what am I working on right now?

It's the June kit from Green Tangerines Kit Club.
Pictured is the basic kit, plus some bits of the cardstock add on The great chipboard stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle's travel line are part of the embellishment add on but I loved them so much that I had to buy them myself! I believe this kit is sold out...but you should check out the other months (I'll share my other stuff at a later date or you can check out the flikr account!) and keep your eye on this kit club...because it rocks!



These are my beginning sketches as I plan my layouts. Yep, I'm a sketch girl. I'll share with you my total process in later posts...and I'll be sure to share with you the final layouts from these goodies as well!

Happy Scrapping!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment