Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Results...

So I worked on a few layouts from the June kit on Friday night...wanna have a peek?


This one was from that sketch I did last Thursday. I ended up using all the yummy oranges from the kit (Prima patterned paper and Orange Bazzill). It's not all put down yet since I still have some computer journaling to do as well as pop those title letters up with pop dots. Aren't those circle letters great? Kinsey and Meredith at Green Tangerines always pop a custom embellishment in each month's kit...yummy! I did mess with the sketch slightly, so I'll post that when the layout is complete.




Here's another peek at a layout I worked on from the same kit. I guess I'm into the mono-chromatic this month as this one ended up being mainly green. I used some of the cool travel "Clear Cuts" transparencies from Little Yellow Bicycle and some fun coordinating "Tabs" (think post it notes) from Making Memories. They all come in that June kit...fun!

I'll give you heads up when these are posted to Green Tangerine's Kit Club flkr account. In the meantime...head over there to be inspired by the team...there are single pagers, double pagers, cards and altered projects! They are all organized by month and project type. Lots of yummy eye candy for sure!

Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment