Tuesday, October 6, 2009

12 weeks of Christmas

Remember this?

Well, the 12 weeks of Christmas are in full swing at Green Tangerines. If you don't know what it is...12 single page layouts, themed by the month, complete them and have a full set for a calendar or gift album in time for Christmas...great idea! Each week costs $4-7. I helped design this project along with Brenda, Raimi and Kathy. Fun!

(I think it has been going for 3 or 4 weeks now...call the store to see if you can pick up the previous weeks...or just buy the layouts you like...fun single page kits!)

This week the kit is my July page...I did a fun title block with Prima felt letters using words that remind me of our July fun.



Ah, and those cupcakes are mine. Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting and my attempt at Martha Stewart decorating. Have you seen her new cupcake book? So darn cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment