Tuesday, October 13, 2009

fall favorites round two...

Like I said...I love fall. And we love the pumpkin farm!

Here are the results of this year's trip. I've already taken the boys again on an impromptu last week...before our first rain of the season. Tyler even had a field trip there on Thursday...his first trip on the bus...he was so darn excited (even if it did steadily sprinkle on us)!



Yes, we love Bishop's. We joke about having to roust the boys out of bed when they are 16, 13 and 10 because "Mom needs her annual photo of the family". hee hee...you know that's not far from the truth, right?





I'm thinking the September kit will look great with these photos as well...guess I should get crackin'!






1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture of Tyler! "Are we done taking pictures yet?" Too funny!

    ReplyDelete