Monday, December 14, 2009

no music...here's why

So I'm a huge music girl...I've said that before...I love it!

And I love certain blogs that have a great music player filled with fabulous tunes.

So...I tried it here. But now I've taken it off...

Here's why...

1) I couldn't spend the time looking in the playlist.com collection for all my favorites...
2) It bugged me when it wasn't working right or played the same song again and again...
3) I know some of you are annoyed when you go to a blog and there is random music playing...I don't want to annoy you.

So...eventually I'll do some posts about my new favorites songs here and there...for now that's how I'll address sharing my love of music with you.

If you have some suggestions to get over my annoyances listed above, please feel free to commet and pass along your hints...

In the meantime...go check out my new favorite song:




1 comment: