Saturday, December 12, 2009

wish lists...

I swear I don't know where the time goes in my life...but here we are...12 days until Christmas. I have a start on my shopping and decorating, but I'm no where near done!

But I came across this fun contest and thought I'd do a little fun post here...why not...another way to procrastinate, right? But the prize list is awesome! Go check it out at TodaysMama~

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
A large duffel from Vera Bradley
Gift Cards to Down East Basics (we've covered this topic, right?)
Gift Cards to Green Tangerines (only the best scrappy store ever!)
Shimano Cycle Shoes
Shark Cordless Sweeper

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My grandmother used to make me a ton of clothes. She was such a talented seamstress!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
A fun interactive advent calendar. I've seen so many out there and I've never just jumped in and did it.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Both sets of grandparents worked together to make the most amazing doll house a girl could ask for. Recently my parents passed it on to some family friends because my boys wouldn't enjoy it like their girls would. So sad...but glad it's being played with.

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Batcave and Batmobile
Books on tape
Indiana Jones Legos

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
DESSERT!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
My Christmas cards (posts coming soon), teacher gifts, gift tags

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Probably Elf...Will Ferrel CRACKS me up!

9. Favorite holiday song?
Tenessee Christmas by Amy Grant. Hands down. I love, love, love holiday music...but her first Christmas music speaks Christmas to me...we played that album over and over and over as a child!

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Sitting in the living room with all the holiday lights on and listening to holiday music.


What about you? What's on your list this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment