Friday, December 11, 2009

random bits and pieces...

So it's that time of year again...I'm mired in a to do list that is way too long with kids that are through the roof excited about the season, a dog that isn't so pleased with the wet and cold (funny considering he's a duck hunting dog and loves to hunt in it...but doesn't love to sit in the backyard in it...go figure), and a hubby that works in retail.

Every year I tell myself to get a head start on the shopping and preparing so I can enjoy the CHRISTmas season. And every year I procrastinate. I think it's because of a few reasons:

1) I really like Thanksgiving. I like the time with my family. I like to wait for CHRISTmas to come AFTER Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving is the start of a crazy time in our house with hubby being in retail.

2) I want to avoid that craziness as long as possible. And yes, I realize that I contribute to the craziness by not starting earlier. It's a vicious circle.


So...I haven't fallen off the edge of the scrappy cliff. I actually have been working on some stuff. And I have a list a mile long of blog topics that I was hoping to share with you this season. Here's hoping I get to them.

In the meantime...yesterday was supposed to be the launch of Basic Grey's new website. Of course...the Grinch stole their holiday cheer and caused some tech issues. But I'm still super excited 'cause they are doing some digi stuff...that means MORE BG to love! Eeeeek!








No comments:

Post a Comment