Monday, January 11, 2010

lazy bones jones…

That’s what I was this weekend…and I LOVED it.

I have absolutely no guilt that I didn’t return phone calls, check my email, scrap or even wash my hair this weekend. (Don’t worry,  I did take a shower…my friends appreciated that I’m sure!)

I laid around in my pajamas until 2. I chatted with some of my favorite girls. I ate way too much sugar. I played games that made me laugh. It was a good, mellow weekend.

I actually took out my Christmas cards to start the layout and after cropping a few, I put them away. Wasn’t feeling it.

The scrap magazines never made it out of the bag.

I did, however, complete the February version of my frame

IMG_0008

Jillibean papers and calendar accent, Jenni Bowlin die cut (large circle) and Prima felt letters.

IMG_0009

I used a foam dot to pop up one of the Jillibean circles…just for fun!

IMG_0010

Love this verse!

I can’t believe I’m on top of something for FEBRUARY! Yay!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment