Twelve things on the 12th of February, 2010
(all photos were taken with my iPhone using an app called ShakeItPhoto)
1. Packed up three blankets for the Binky Patrol and dropped them off today.
2. Went with my second grader’s class to a care facility. They sang songs like “You are my Sunshine” and “Edelweiss” to the delight of the residents. They had all handmade valentine’s in class and handed them out after their performance. Those kiddos did such a great job!
8. Can’t wait to play with some new Jillibean soup stuff! I picked up a few staples at GT last week and my friend Brenda gave me a few fun things to play with from one of their new lines. Sigh.
10. Boy #3 is an amazing eater. Not only will he pretty much eat anything we put in front of him…he actually requests vegetables! Tonight’s request…zucchini. I sliced and steamed a whole zucc tonight…and he ate it all…yum!
11. Lost. We hadn’t watched the first episode of the season yet…so tonight it was two hours of Sawyer and Jack. This is one of the most frustrating shows I have ever watched and yet, I’m totally hooked. This is the last season…I thought we were supposed to start getting answers and I have more questions!
12. The Olympics…we flipped around during the opening ceremonies. You have to watch Team USA walk in, right? Hubby was super annoyed that they need to make such a production out of it…dancers, musical acts, lights, costumes…I just laughed at the guys in white lining the track. Did anyone else feel like they were watching flashbacks of a bad 80s nightclub?
Have a great Valentine’s weekend…lots of love!
p.s…did you notice I actually numbered them this time! It’s 12…I counted! :)