Friday, February 12, 2010

valentines for the teachers

So here’s what I ended up with for the boys’ teachers today…simple and cute…right up my alley!

teachervalentines03

I had these little note card and envelope sets from back when I was demonstrating Stampin’ Up! I came across them in my drawer and thought I should use them.

Each teacher got a set of 5 little note cards with envelopes (they have a scalloped edge…love that!) plus a handful of Valentine’s candy. Tie it up, attach leftover tags from the kids’ valentine’s and there you go!

teachervalentines01 The paper is actually from Basic Grey’s Christmas line: Eskimo Kisses. I loved the green and pink! I just punched out a whole bunch of circles and went to town.

teachervalentines02

They were all the same…time saver! And I used a similar look that I used on the front of my grandparent valentines…lifted from my friend Brenda (she used it on this card).

teachervalentines05 Wouldn’t you love a little set of mini note cards like this?

teachervalentines04

I hope you have a good weekend…we’re getting ready for a trip. I love the trip part…don’t love the packing and driving!

Kristen

1 comment: