Tuesday, March 23, 2010

on the move

A quick and easy layout of #3 learning to climb down our stairs.

onthemove508layout

This layout was in my unfinished stack for a long time…I’m not sure why. It’s been there so long that I disliked the patterned paper combo I had chosen, so I whipped out some Jillibean Soup scraps and finished it!

onthemove508detail01

Since it had been so long, I didn’t have any deep thoughts about this milestone…so the journaling was sparse and I just did it with some mini letters from My Little Shoebox

onthemove508detail02 I used a 1” circle punch to punch the cars out and then a 1 1/4” punch to punch the notches out of the paper so they would have a little ring of the background paper showing through. I also popped them up with pop dots.

And see…these pictures are almost 2 years old! I’m just as behind as the next gal. But I do wish I had journaled a bit that day so I could write about it. Oh well…lesson learned, right?

What do you wish you had journaled about?

Kristen

1 comment: