Monday, March 22, 2010

scraps=cards

hbjohncard

So…what do YOU do with your scraps?

I sort mine by color in my scrap bins. And for the most part they stay there.

Sadly, I always forget to rummage through them when scrapping. Occasionally if I have a layout that uses a lot of scraps I’ll pull them out…but not usually.

But…the bins do get pulled out for cards. It’s so easy to pull out a few color coordinated scraps and slap them together to make a card.

That’s what I did Saturday night. I’m pretty sure most of these papers came from the January Kit from last year. And the brads did too…if not January then sometime last year. The letters are from another kit…maybe July? I’m too lazy to look back so if you are really wondering, they are by American Crafts.

Yay for scraps!

Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment