Saturday, February 5, 2011

february layout #2

Check out the flickr account to see what the rest of the team has done with this month’s kit!

buzzlayout

This was probably my least favorite layout this month. Just wasn’t feeling it as I was putting it together. It’s not like I just admitted to loving one of my kids less than the others…it’s okay that I wasn’t loving this layout. The memory is documented and it doesn’t have to be perfect.

buzzdetail01

I did add some detail to the photos by hand drawing little frames around all the photos with my AC slick writer…love that it writes on photos effortlessly. It helped.

buzzdetail02

Loved this Basic Grey lattice paper…I still have half a sheet…saving it for a fun car layout. With three boys I’m sure to find a use for it soon!

buzzdetail03 Here’s another shot of those hand drawn details. Simple and yet made a big difference rather than leaving them plain.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment