Saturday, July 18, 2009

Divided...

...protectors, that is. Have you tried them?

I love that they are a quick and easy way to complete a cute layout! These are the 12x12 divided protectors from WeRMemory Makers. I picked up a pack in hopes of doing Project365 when I didn't remember to buy Becky's cute kit. Well, the project fell off my radar...but the protectors are darn cool!




This one pager is of my middle guy at Breakaway...the most incredible summer camp ever! Seriously, everything that Bayside does is BIG and Breakaway is no exception. This is last summer...but wait til you see what 2009's pics look like!

So I just added a few brads, ribbon, fun patterned paper scraps, cute little letters from Making Memories, some rockin' orange Thickers, and a journaling card from Pebbles Inc. Slide it all in...easy peasy.

(Oh, and I get all my stuff from Green Tangerines...try it you'll LOVE it!)

Kristen

p.s. I did work on my sketch from last night...but it's not quite finished...so I'll have to share later! (I know I say that a lot: my sketch book, my process, yada yada yada...but I'm good for it, I swear!)

3 comments:

  1. love it! What'd you do on the backside? I keep meaning to pick up some of those page protectors to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute- thanks for sharing! I love the green and orange together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for share. great blog, I like it. See you on my blog. I hope we can share some information.

    ReplyDelete