Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a non scrapping fave

I am so in love with Down East Basics these days! I first heard of them from Kelly Purkey's blog when she posted how much she loved their dresses...and they were darn cute dresses. I checked out their website and loved them too. Before I had time to really decide what to order...I found out they were opening a store in my mall! Yahoo!

I've been there a lot. A LOT.

Reasonable prices. check.
Cute clothing. check.
Fashionably age appropriate. check.
Kristen visits a lot. A LOT. check.

Want to win some stuff for free? Check out the Down East Basics website and then this blog and leave her a comment...you'll love their stuff too!



p.s. That is NOT me in the photo...it's the DEB model. But that sweater IS on my wish list...doesn't it look perfect for fall with a great pair of jeans and some cute flats? Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment