Tuesday, April 13, 2010

card happy

My final March Kit goodies…all the cards!

This one is for a neighbor that helped us with our outdoor play structure…a picture of my boys on top of it. Quick and easy using the sticker from Cosmo Cricket, a scrap of Cosmo patterned paper, a Crate paper brad and ribbon. The actual cardstock was a scrap in my stash…

cardyouresweet

Gorgeous Crate Paper…side A and B…K&Co phrase stickers, Cosmo Cricket buttons and that a scrap of that fun ruffle ribbon you saw in my trend post last Tuesday.cardenjoy

Yummy papers from Cosmo Cricket…I scissor cut a few flowers and popped them up, a bold green ribbon, K&Co phrase sticker, MLS stickers from last month’s kit and a little scalloped edge. Happy Birthday to Grandma JoAnn last week!cardhappybirthday

Another thank you card for another neighbor that helped out with that play structure…the boys are LOVING it. A scrap of Lush paper, a few punched circles and a button by Cosmo Cricket…sew it all together and you have a cute card! The white pen is my favorite…Uni-ball Signo 153

cardthankyou01 A scrap of Jillibean, another scrap of red ribbon, Cosmo Cricket buttons and my go-to embellishment of stitching. Oh, there’s my favorite white pen again!cardthankyou02

Hope you enjoyed all the March kit stuff…what did you come up with using it?

I’ll be back tomorrow with a non-kit layout. I actually have had time to scrap just for fun! Who am I kidding…it’s all fun! :)

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment