Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a layout to share

Wow…it feels like it’s been a while since I’ve shared an actual layout!

And it’s a single pager to boot! Look out…

Cosmo Cricket (one of my favorites…) hosted a National Scrapbook Day sketch challenge using this sketch:

cosmocricketsketch

So I pulled out my newest Cosmo Cricket Goodies from the Joy Ride line and a picture that I took during my Week in the Life project…and I went to town…

 happydaylayout

I love how it turned out!

 happydaydetail01

I love the little details that the sticker sheets from the same line add.

happydaydetail02 

By the way…they did a little sneak peek of their newest line this week…did you see it? Check it out here: DeLovely I love how the colors are such a departure from their muted lines in the past.

Yum!

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Love this sketch and what you did with it! Gonna have to use it tonight for a quick layout.

    I have to say that you're really good at whipping out these pages! You freakin' rock!

    ReplyDelete