Wednesday, September 15, 2010

good news…bad news…

I’m a pretty positive person…but sometimes things still get to me. I’ve got a few things on my mind lately so here is some good news…and some bad news…

Good News…

Green Tangerines re-opens tomorrow (Thursday). I’m so very excited and even more proud of Kelly for realizing her dream not just once, but twice. Personally, I probably will wait until next week to head in there…it will be a nut house this weekend! But if you see me there, you’ll know I couldn’t stop myself!

Bad News…

My knee. I’ve officially opted out of my upcoming Half Marathon. It’s been two weeks since I had any sort of mileage on it. I’m sad…but it’s also not the last half marathon ever. I’ve got to see what is really going on before a make a new goal.

knee

Good News…

After a quick preliminary exam (thanks Jess) it looks like it’s a mild case of tendonitis (specifically the patellar tendon) that is solvable. Yipppeeeee. My first official PT appointment is next week so I hope to have more of a time frame then.

Bad News…

My friends get to run the Half without me. I’ve been working towards this since January…

Good News…

I’m still going to go and partake in the festivities and cheer them on. I’m so very proud of their hard work.

Good News…

I have a plethora of choices for my next (first) half. I just need to get a better idea of timing before I commit.

Good News…

I’ve got one new layout finished and another on the way. Maybe time off for my knee + GT opening will help me get my mojo back.  I’ll share them once I make finishing touches and photograph them.

Do you have any good news to share?

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Oh yah, I'm back to work--at GT!!! It's been a LONG year and a half for me!

    ReplyDelete