Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving

I hope you are all enjoying your day with family and giving thanks for all the blessings we have in our lives!

Hubby and I are running a 5k this morning. It’s supposed to be in the high 30s/low 40s at race time. I’m not so sure about that! Ack…that’s cold for this SoCal girl!

I’ll hopefully be back this weekend with some (iPhone) pictures and a report. It’s my first real run since my October 5k…I’ve been building back up on the treadmill, so we’ll see how this goes.

I have some goals in my head…but in reality I’m hoping just to enjoy the morning and cross the finish line without any pain in my knee!

Then it will be back home to get the house ready for family. We’re hosting…5 cousins under 9 get a little rowdy, so it’s good to have it at a house that is already trashed from 3 boys!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment