Thursday, January 27, 2011

kit club cards #1

I was able to bust out 4 cards with this kit. I had a few ideas saved to my iPhone so I just scrolled through and got inspired!

(I have the Google app on my phone and use it to read all my blogs through Google Reader. When a layout or something inspires me I just save it to my pictures. When I’m feeling like I need inspiration, I scroll through. The bad part of doing this is I’m not keeping track of where the inspiration is coming from. Which means I can’t give credit. I’m honestly not trying to steal your ideas…feel free to give yourself a shout out if you think I was inspired by you! I’ll try to do a better job at keeping track next time)

boycard0111 This one was inspired by a layout. The original designer did a much better job of spacing her circles. And she probably paid better attention to the order in which she laid the circles down so she didn’t have repeating patterns on top of each other. A fact I didn’t notice until it was all glued down. But I still like how it turned out.

boycard0111detail

You see some of my current favorite…Jillibean in there, don’t you?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment