Tuesday, January 25, 2011

kit club layout #3

And here is the third layout of the bunch for January 2011

firstdaylayout

I think this one was my favorite this month!

firstdaydetail03 I love the Jillibean corrugated letters…and the fun mini letters that are on their stickers sheets now.

firstdaydetail01 I did some machine stitching along the outside edges of the layout and the edges of the circles. The circles were tricky, so instead of using the pedal on the machine, I hand cranked the needle. Wow, my hand hurt…but I liked the shape of the stitching so much better when I could control it.

firstdaydetail02 and some Jillibean sprouts too

This layout was a take off on a sketch posted on the CK blog in December.

Stay tuned for the last layout tomorrow…

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment