Saturday, August 6, 2011

august layout #2

{check out what the rest of the PBD team came up with here}

crossingguardlayout

Simple and easy…and I really like how it turned out!

T-man became obsessed with our crossing guard at school. She was also our across the street neighbor so that made it especially fun. He started carrying around a sign we had since J-boy was little on every walk. It certainly put a smile on passing motorists’ faces to see this little 4 year old with the stop sign at corners.

crossingguarddetail I loved this quote sticker, but I only had one piece of the dark blue to make it stand out. I tried pairing it with the yellow cardstock and I liked how it kind of color blocked the whole layout.

The layout was super simple and as I was playing with it on my desk I noticed the misted arrow masks from my previous layout. So I added them and loved how it looked and added movement to the layout. Fun!

Layout #3 tomorrow!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment