Friday, July 24, 2009

a single pager...



Yep, sometimes I throw a single pager in the mix!


Although I am predominately a double page, 12x12 girl, I do like to mix it up. I have different sizes in my books and mix up the singles and doubles. I love, love, love 3 ring binder type scrapbooks so that I can do the mixing (and re-arranging). Right now I'm digging the We R Memory Keepers Leather albums. I use black for the family.


Hmmmm...that reminds me of another topic I can share with you...the types of albums I do. I'll put that on my ongoing list of blog topics!


And just for fun...here's a sketch based on the layout. Truth be told, I probably used a layout from one of my tear out sessions to inspire the sketch. But it's long since escaped from my memory...sorry.



Happy Scrappin'! Who's heading to a crop tonight?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment