Tuesday, July 28, 2009

time*killer



So how do you kill your time?




For me, it's Facebook. Sad, but true. Actually, now that I have my iPhone, it's much less of a time killer for me. I can check in quickly and pop back out. Before that, I would turn on my computer and find myself clicking away through friend after friend, photo after photo...seriously, it was bad.




So when I got February's kit and saw all it's fun pop culture colors...this page came to mind. All those photos are pictures of the various screens I spend time on. This was also the first page I ever ventured to use Stickles on. Don't you love the spiral punch from Stampin' Up!? and that ghost star shape from Heidi Swapp?




I think they still have a few February kits left...call Green Tangerines and find out!








p.s. Although I love all my blog readers, please don't be offended when I don't accept your friend requests. I'm limiting my Facebook friends to people I actually meet and talk with in real life. It's so much fun to catch up with my peeps from various stages in my life! Eeek...my 20 year high school reunion is this fall...that'll be a blog post for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment