Friday, February 26, 2010

sneaks #2

Have your ordered the latest kit yet? You can call the store at 916.771.8010 or send them an email {kitclub(at)mygreentangerines(dot)com}

Here are the sneaks of my second layout…

january12detail01 * Sigh* I have been seeing these little pennants all over the place right now. As soon as I saw that fun pom pom ribbon, I knew it had to become a pennant! Little blingies at the tip took it up a notch. This boy mama doesn’t use fluffy and bling very often!

january12detail02 How fun are these little tickets and the metal embellishments? I tied a bit of the green mesh ribbon through the top of the metal tag. Oh, and I used the glaze that’s in the kit to adhere it. Told you everything is from the kit!

january12detail03  Some more bling to tie it all together. This paper from Collage Press is one of my favorites in this kit!

This layout is actually about my January 12 on the 12th. You might see bits of bright green and wonder how I managed to use them with the colors in this kit. I went with a monochromatic scheme, the green and green and cream…that way the various shades of green went with the theme. My next layout shows you another way you can combat the ‘my pictures don’t match this color scheme’ problem.

Stay tuned for more sneaks and the final layouts!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment