Saturday, February 27, 2010

sneaks #3

Have your ordered the latest kit yet? You can call the store at 916.771.8010 or send them an email {kitclub(at)mygreentangerines(dot)com}

Here are some fun sneaks of layout #3…

threedetail02Fun extra long raffle ticket journaling strips, Basic Grey letter stickers and yummy Hambly Overlay

threedetail03 My new favorite tone on tone computer journaling…run a matching sheet of cardstock through the printer and then cut it into strips and lay it on. I love how it adds a bit of dimension to everything.

threedetail01 Fun metal clips that you can customize…I took some fiber from one of the ribbons and wrapped it around. Then I added a circle sticker from the Basic Grey letters and layered one of the Prima letters on top of that. Last I added some word fetti from Making Memories to it all. I used the glaze to adhere it all to the layout (and make sure the ‘son’ stayed on the fiber). I love how this turned out!

I’ll give you a heads up when you can see the full layout!

In the meantime here are some other ways I customized the clips. There are some fun arrow shaped ones that I haven’t gotten to yet.

custom01 The patterned paper with glaze layered on it is the one included in your kit. The one on the right, I alternated gems from the bling included in the kit…and I can see that one is askew! Ooops! The top one I took a circle and asterisk from the Basic Grey letters and layered them…and then I…

custom02 …added more letter from the Making Memories word fetti stickers. Stay tuned to see how I’m going to use this one on a single page layout!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment