Sunday, February 28, 2010

february results…

Here are the full layouts…check out the kit here…and what the other girls came up with here.

drtroutgtkcfeb2010 Simple and easy…three 4x6’ers and a plethora of the fun patterned paper. A few layered stickers, the wood sheet with a transparency journaling block and a few square snaps for added pop. I stitched the edges too.

january12layout I love, love, love the look of the pennants on this one!

threelayout I debated about the half transparency/half cardstock layout…but I really like how it turned out. I converted all these bright birthday pictures to a sepia tone. I like to do that every once in a while, especially when the original colors were out of control.

You can see detail shots here, here and here.

I’m still working on some cards and a single pager…I’ll be back this week with them.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment