Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Card day #3

Yep, another simple card. I'm telling you, that's pretty much what I do!

This one was a fun square card. I just love that shape...like a mini scrap page! :)

The Hambly overlay (love it!) is attached with adhesive to the card and then I layered My Mind's Eye patterned paper over it. The papers are all from the Bloom and Grow line and coordinate...easy peasy. I cut out the flowers from one of the papers and punched the circle from the back side. I think the little flower eyelet is an old one from Stampin' Up! way back in the day!

Back in the day I actually was a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! and made cards A LOT. And they were not the simple cards I do today. I had so much fun doing it...but I pushed my scrapbooking off the table so to speak. So when scrapbooking became my passion again, the cards got pushed. A girl only has time for so much, right?!

So what about you? Are you a card maker, a scrapper or a bit of both?

No comments:

Post a Comment