Monday, August 17, 2009

and another...


So it must be card week here...

I said I'm not big on making cards...but I have a few to share with you, so I thought I'd do it all in one week!

This is another super simple card...and I did that faux stitching technique on it.

I like doing color blocking when I am just using scraps...makes it quick and simple. This patterned paper is actually a Girl Scout themed paper...but I loved the blues, greens and browns for a page about my boy at the park. I can't remember the manufacturer.

Just a few quick swipes of my pen for the 'stitching' and a couple of cute brads...then circle punch, ink up the edges and add a greeting. I popped up the circle on a foam dot for dimension.

And done.

Check out my previous post for girls who really rock the card making!

Or check out this one...I love it! It's by my friend Brenda...she is so darn talented...I wish she had a blog to share but she's a bit busy right now though (she just had baby #3). I wanted to shout out to her anyway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment