Saturday, August 22, 2009

card week day five...part two...finally!



Okay, so time got away from me yesterday...sorry about that!


Here is my fifth card of the week! I was inspired by one of kiddo #2's favorite songs to sing right now: Happy Day by Fee. I tried to add it to my playlist...but they only had the song We Shine (which we also love in this house!)...so there you have it.


I was also inspired by kinseygirl's tutorial (click on blog and scroll down to the post from August 19th) on Ranger Distress Ink and the Mini Mister. Both of which are part of the July kit!


So honestly, this was my first attempt at the ink in the mister. I used the little asterisk from the Thickers as a mask on the Bazzill dotted cardstock. I think more practice is in order...but for my first time...I'm pretty happy with it.


To make up for the fact that I posted this later than promised...here is yet another link for card inspiration: The Hero Arts Blog. The August 22nd post featured a card using the designers scraps...sound familiar?
Speaking of scraps. I took pictures of my scrap bins and plan to share how I use them this upcoming week...so stay tuned!
Happy weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment